Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Agenda for 2/10 PLC Face to Face Meeting

Greetings,

As we begin to approach our next PLC meeting, I thought I'd send out the call for agenda items you'd like to talk about.  There has been a lot of discussion about what everyone's plans are for this semester with your students and I didn't know if you wanted to build from that or take it a different direction.  Also, if there is any technology you'd like to know more about, I'd be more than happy to facilitate that during the meeting.

Like I said in the past, these face to face meetings are for you, not me.  So let me know what's on your mind that you'd like to talk about and I'll throw it on the agenda for the 10th.  Please post your items as a comment so everyone can see.

Have a good day,

Dan

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to just talk with everybody about the technology they plan to use this semester. It would be nice to share ideas and ask questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much technology should we be assigning our students to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great question, how much technology should your students be using? I know what my response would be, but what do others think? This would be a great topic to talk about in our PLC meeting!

      Delete
  3. Just a reminder that we will be meeting after our TQP meeting this coming Friday. Here is the agenda I've created based on the feedback I've received. If there is something you want to discuss, please leave a comment so the group can ponder your thoughts prior to our meeting on Friday.

    Agenda for Friday, February 10, 2012:

    General Questions, Comments, Concerns, Etc.

    Discuss: What technology do you plan to use this semester?

    Discuss: How much technology should we be assigning our students to use?

    What people saw at the Waverly-Shell Rock iPad Open House

    The TPACK Model as a way to approach technology integration into the classroom

    Professional Development Needs?

    Other?

    ReplyDelete