Thursday, February 16, 2012

Professional Development Needs

As we head into the middle of February, I wanted to check in with everyone to see if there were professional development needs you might have.  We've been talking about some of the possible things you could do with technology, but I was wondering if there was anything you needed to make the process go a little easier?  This could be helping you design the lesson, helping you learn how to use an app, or even just having me come to your class on the first day that you implement a new technology.  Whatever it might be, just let me know and I can help.

It also helps if you let us know how things are going in your classroom by posting to the blog.  This way the rest of the group can give you their insight into what you're doing.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Dan

2 comments:

  1. To this point in the semester I haven't assigned using too much technology in methods yet and I work with them on developing strong planning habits. Through the Iowa Council Social Studies I have found some good resources- Comic Creator (http://www.toondoo.com/) and picture talk (www.blabberize.com). I have having a faculty member from PLS come and speak to my class because of the 1:1 they have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I just looked at blabberize.com and want to know what you do with this site in your class- it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete